Okay it’s taken a combination of typing stuff on my phone and installing multiple browsers and apps until I found something that works, but I’ve done it. The laptop has access to the blog once more.
Don’t know how long it will last, but it’s working and I finally managed to get the next Deconstruction Post published. Now it’s a race to see how much more I can get done before the next setback hits. Anyway thanks for your patience and your suggestions (I like the Linux idea, but I’m not a computer guy so it’s going to have to wait), let’s hope this lasts.
If you’re curious about the featured image, check out this little snippet from my childhood viewing.